Generic drugs are copies of brand-name drugs that have exactly the same dosage, intended use, effects, side effects, route of administration, risks, safety, and strength as the original drug. In other words, their pharmacological effects are exactly the same as those of their brand-name counterparts.
- Generic Medications use the same ingredients and work the same in the body.
- Generic Medicines have the same risk to benefit profile.
- Deliver the same amount of active ingredients in the same time as the original drug.
- Both brand name and generic drugs are approved by the FDA and must meet the same FDA standard for quality.
- Genric Drugs is bio-equivalent to the brand name drug.
Generic Drugs promotion, Making Generic Drugs Stores available to the interested stake holders i.e Ngo, Social Activist and Civil Society, so that mass level availablity of cheap, but quality drugs are ensured. The overall aim is to dracisitly cut the medication bills of the poor and the drowntroden or in other words- to the least, the lost and the last starta of our society.
We do this in collaboration with "Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Yojna", the flag ship programme of Goverement of India.